At Scandinavian Marine & Offshore Service we are statutory inspection specialists within lifeboats, fast rescue crafts, davits and release gear.
Our competences include:
- Installation of new on-load release hook systems in compliance with IMO MSC.1 Circ.1392
- Gangway and accommodation ladder inspections
- Repair work of davits, winches and lifeboats
- Annual and 5-yearly inspections in compliance with IMO MSC.1 1206 Rev. 1
- Trained technicians in compliance with IMO MSC.1 Circ. 1277
- Load test of lifting/lifesaving equipment
- Service and maintenance
- Authorized CRALOG supplier
- Authorized distributor Survival Craft Inspectorate
- Authorized distributor EO Lifesaving
- Authorized distributor MELCAL MARINE davit systems
Scandinavian Marine and Offshore Service is approved by leading flag states and classification societies. We are qualified to inspect all types of marine cranes, gangways, lifeboats, davits and release gear from any manufacturer, on any kind of vessel and for any flag state.
We offer our services onsite anywhere in the world by means of our service partners.