Multibrand inspection is about competence and approvals, safety and security, and you should never compromise when it comes to the inspection of offshore cranes, launching appliances or lifeboats. Inspections always have to be performed by a certified specialist.
At Scandinavian Marine & Offshore Service, trained and authorized service engineers working to the highest global standards are ready to inspect and re-certify your equipment in compliance with international standards and regulations. Legislation stipulates that inspections have to be carried out on lifting appliances every six months, annually and 5-yearly while launching appliances are subject to annual and 5-yearly inspections.
Scandinavian Marine & Offshore Service is ISO 9001 certified via CRALOG A/S and approved by:
- The maritime authorities in Denmark as competent A person for marine cranes
- Recognized classification societies as authorized service supplier of lifeboats, davits and release hooks
- Norske Veritas for ISO 9001-2008
We are also:
- Original equipment manufacturer for Hytek, MELCAL MARINE & Toimil cranes
- Authorized CRALOG service supplier of lifting equipment and LSA equipment
- Authorized distributor for EO Lifesaving
- Authorized distributor for MELCAL MARINE
- Authorized CRALOG service supplier